RESTAURANT & RETAIL DISTRICT
Exceptional 628,000-square-foot mixed-use development advantageously located in the heart of Desert Ridge–Arizona’s largest master-planned community.
without the big box.
- Strategically located within minutes of top resort hotels, downtown Phoenix, downtown Scottsdale and the city’s most affluent residential areas
- The trade area includes nearly 544,034 households with an average household income of $89,565
- Situated in the prosperous Northeast Valley of Phoenix Loop 101, more than 166,000 cars pass the site daily
- High Street is positioned at the intersection of two major freeways, Phoenix Loop 101 and State Route 51, offering excellent visibility and accessibility
- Arizona’s largest resort, the 950-room JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa, is within walking distance World-class architecture incorporates the finest aspects of city living
- Popular Restaurant and Bar Collection features esteemed local and national restaurateurs’ finest dining concepts
- Annual events attract thousands of local and out-of-state visitors
- Located in the sixth-largest metropolitan area in the nation, with a population of over 1.4 million, and growing
- Located in the tenth-largest metropolitan area in the nation, with a population of 1.6 million+ (and growing), Phoenix is the fifth largest city in the United States. The U.S. Census Bureau estimates that by 2030 the population of Phoenix will grow to 2.2 million and that the population of the metro area will reach 6.3 million.
Executive Vice President
Senior Vice President
Have a question?
Or just want to say hello?
We’d love to hear from you.