Why the offices on high Street?
Up here, business meets pleasure. The Offices on High Street offer companies an environment where their employees can work and play, all in one place—not to mention live here if they want! And for those who commute, endless lunch options in the surrounding area and proximity just minutes from the Loop 101 and SR51 freeways can’t be beat.
Class A Office space
with class a amenities
- The Offices on High Street provide workers, clients and guests with a sophisticated neighborhood experience including core and shell buildings that are built to LEED specifications making them efficient, healthy and ecologically responsible. As one of the property’s most compelling components, The Offices on High Street offers four city blocks of stunning restaurants, entertainment and shopping with high-quality dining options being the star attraction.
An Exceptional location
- The Offices on High Street are located in the heart of Arizona’s largest master-planned community, Desert Ridge. Comprising 5,700 acres in Phoenix’s northeast Valley, Desert Ridge is now home to more than 50,000 residents, 5,500 new homes and a variety of residential, commercial, recreational, healthcare and employment opportunities.
- High Street is positioned at the intersection of two major freeways, Phoenix Loop 101 and state Route 51. This strategic location offers unparalleled accessibility for those commuting to and from the property. High Street is just a short drive away from Sky Harbor International Airport and the entire Phoenix and Scottsdale metropolitan area.
in good company
- Over the last 10 years, many notable business, entertainment and cultural additions have opened including the 268-bed Mayo Clinic Hospital, the 1.2 million square foot retail center, Desert Ridge Marketplace, American Express regional campus, the JW Marriott Resort & Spa, Wildfire Golf Club, Desert Ridge Medical campus and the Musical Instrument Museum.
- Completed capital improvements have enhanced both the interior and the exterior of the property to further elevate the work environment for tenants. Renovations included upgrades to office lobbies and entryways, enhanced landscaping, new property lighting, updated signage (both building and tenant), enhanced traffic flow and wayfinding, and an additional parking garage at the east end of the project.
- Aggressive new ownership
- Attractive TI allowances
- Highly competitive rents
- Targeted capital improvements
the next phase is coming
- The newest phase of the Offices on High Street will include up to 250,000 square feet of Class A office space complemented by parking garages, retail amenities and restaurants. It will be built immediately west of the existing High Street development, granting employees access to the exceptional amenities already located nearby.
your collaborative space
- This newest phase will offer shared space to provide you and your workforce with the tools and amenities to think outside of the box. The two buildings will offer approximately 250,000 square feet with an 11,000 square foot outdoor amenity deck connected to a 5,500+ square foot restaurant patio. This shared space will create a collaborative environment where employees can meet, mingle and host work sessions all while enjoying the great Arizona weather or a convenient lunch.
Have a question?
Or just want to say hello?
We’d love to hear from you.